Orange County, CA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Orange County, CA
- Cremation is Affordable
- Pre paid Cremation Saves Money
- Pre planning Gives You Control
- Peace of Mind for Grieving Family
- Use the form to the right to request more information.
Get Immediate Help
If you don’t have a pre-arranged plan for your passing, the myriad of details that need attention can be overwhelming. Our experienced and caring professionals help you through this difficult grieving period and answer any questions you have about what to do.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Orange County walk you through every step of planning a Orange County-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Orange County cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Trident Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Orange County, CA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Orange County are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Orange County veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Orange County cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Contact us for more information on our Veterans services. Our office partners with the Veterans of Foreign War (VFW).
In The Community
We enjoy participating in community and volunteer events, and getting to know you! Check out what we’ve been up to by following our Facebook posts. You can like us by clicking the Facebook "Like Page" button below. Follow us on Twitter too.