San Diego, CA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: San Diego, CA
- Cremation is Affordable
- Pre paid Cremation Saves Money
- Pre planning Gives You Control
- Peace of Mind for Grieving Family
- Use the form to the right to request more information.
Orange County Cremation Planning. Serving San Diego and Orange Counties since 2007, the Trident Society San Diego’s experienced team is ready to answer your questions, and guide you through cremation planning in San Diego. Cremation, a popular and green alternative to burial, is available at a cost far less than that of a traditional funeral and burial. The Trident Society San Diego expertly and compassionately guides you through a cremation plan establishing your final wishes. A thoughtful San Diego cremation plan offers peace of mind for you and your family.
Affordable Pre Paid Cremations in San Diego. The Trident Society San Diego provides quality prepaid cremation services at an exceptional value, allowing you to lock in today’s price for a future service. Our experienced counseling staff is available to assist you in planning your final needs, and ensure your wishes are carried out professionally, with dignity and respect. A Trident Society San Diego pre-planned prepaid cremation offers both convenience and reduced burden for family and loved ones.
Get Immediate Help
If you don’t have a pre-arranged plan for your passing, the myriad of details that need attention can be overwhelming. Our experienced and caring professionals help you through this difficult grieving period and answer any questions you have about what to do.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in San Diego walk you through every step of planning a San Diego-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a San Diego cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Trident Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
San Diego, CA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in San Diego are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. San Diego veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your San Diego cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Contact us for more information on our Veterans services. Our office partners with the Veterans of Foreign War (VFW).
Our nearest National Cemeteries include:
Miramar National Cemetery
5795 Nobel Dr,
San Diego, CA 92122
Riverside National Cemetery
22495 Van Buren Boulevard
Riverside, CA 92518
Take a Virtual Tour of Our Office
Use your mouse to click the arrows in the photo below to move around our office.
The Trident Society San Diego serves San Diego and Orange Counties, providing cremation planning and prepaid cremation services. San Diego residents trust us to meet their pre-arranged prepaid cremation needs.
- If you are traveling South on Interstate 15 you will exit on Miramar Road heading West. We are approximately a half mile on the right.
- If you are traveling South on Interstate 805 you will exit on Miramar Road heading East. We are located approximately 3.5 miles on the left.
- If you are traveling North on Interstate 15 you will exit on Miramar Road heading West. We are approximately a half mile on the right.
- If you are traveling North on Interstate 805 you will exit on Miramar Road heading East. We are located approximately 3.5 miles on the left.
Location Manager/ Managing Funeral Director