San Jose, CA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: San Jose, CA
- Cremation is Affordable
- Pre paid Cremation Saves Money
- Pre planning Gives You Control
- Peace of Mind for Grieving Family
- Use the form to the right to request more information.
Affordable Prepaid Cremations in San Jose. The Trident Society San Jose offers quality prepaid cremation services at an exceptional value. Our experienced counseling staff helps plan your final needs and make financial arrangements. With a prepaid cremation, you relieve your loved ones of the burden of funeral planning and the expense. Prepaid cremation allows you to lock in today’s price for a future need.
Please contact us to discuss Palo Alto cremation plans and Fremont cremation options – the Trident Society San Jose is proud to offer cremation planning for the full South Bay Area and serves the following counties: Santa Clara, Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Francisco, San Mateo, Western San Joaquin.
Get Immediate Help
If you don’t have a pre-arranged plan for your passing, the myriad of details that need attention can be overwhelming. Our experienced and caring professionals help you through this difficult grieving period and answer any questions you have about what to do.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in San Jose walk you through every step of planning a San Jose-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a San Jose cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Trident Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
San Jose, CA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in San Jose are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. San Jose veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your San Jose cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Take a Virtual Tour of Our Office
Use your mouse to click the arrows in the photo below to move around our office.
The Trident Society San Jose, California’s most trusted cremation provider, has provided cremation planning services for Santa Clara County since 2005. Our expert and dedicated staff is available to help you with funeral planning, at the time of death or for a future need. Your professionally developed funeral plan includes a cremation plan and choice of urn, and may couple with a church or memorial service. Cremation allows for an individualized and meaningful tribute at a cost far less than a traditional funeral and burial. A thoughtful cremation plan in San Jose, developed with our Trident Society San Jose funeral director and compassionate staff, and designed to address final needs, offers peace of mind for you and your family.
Location Manager/ Managing Funeral Director